27 September 2009

Books 51-60

27 September 2009
51. A Light in the Attic, by Shel Silverstein


52. Ordinary People, by Judith Guest


53. American Psycho, by Bret Easton Ellis
Padfoot and Prongs at Good Books Inc.,

54. Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley
Trisha at eclectic/eccentric, Michelle at su[shu],

55. Sleeping Beauty Trilogy, by A.N. Roquelaure (Anne Rice)


56. Bumps in the Night, by Harry Allard


57. Asking About Sex and Growing Up, by Joanna Cole


58. What’s Happening to my Body? Book for Boys: A Growing-Up Guide for Parents & Sons, by Lynda Madaras


59. The Anarchist Cookbook, by William Powell


60. Are You There, God? It’s Me, Margaret, by Judy Blume

3 comments:

The Great Catsby said...

I've got one for you!!

My first review ever
American Psycho -
http://goodbooksinc.blogspot.com/2008/12/prongs-first-review-american-psycho.html

Is it weird that a majority of the books I've read in my life ere banned or challenged at one point or another?! Haha. I've read almost everything on this list!!

Trisha said...

Yay! Well, if you've read so many, I can't wait for more reviews. I have to admit though: I've read tons of these but haven't written reviews on very many.

Michelle said...

My thoughts on A Brave New World HERE.

 
unlock worlds. Design by Pocket